Get your best grades with this Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiners Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness
- Use specific case studies to improve your knowledge of geographical patterns, processes and changes
- Get the top marks by applying geographical terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Practise your exam skills with exam-style AS and A2 questions The Revision Guide also has:
- Coverage of the whole syllabus, including all 8 options
- An international focus, including examples and case studies from around the world.
Publisher’s website : Hodder Education
Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography Revision Guide by Paul Guinness, Garrett Nagle
This book is not the property of GCE GUIDE, therefore we bear no responsibility for it. However, if any items requiring clearance have unwittingly been included, the GCE GUIDE will be pleased to make amends at the earliest possible opportunity. Please email us at : email@example.com , we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.