Clear coverage of the latest specification from an experienced author team of examiners and teachers, plus a free Student’s CD-ROM.
This new edition follows the syllabus exactly and is written in two parts, reflecting the AS and A Level section division of the syllabus.
– Improves exam performance with annotated sample exam answers at three levels
– Offers additional support on a Student’s CD-ROM, included with every book
– Provides opportunities for self assesment with worked examples and consolidation questions
The Student’s CD-ROM features:
– interactive tests
– topic summaries
– key terms
– additional questions
– a revision checklist for each topic
– informations and advice in revision planning
Publisher’s Website: Hodder education
Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics 2nd edition by Mike Crundell, Chris Mee, Wendy Brown, Brian Arnold, Geoff Goodwin
This book is not the property of GCE GUIDE, therefore we bear no responsibility for it. However, if any items requiring clearance have unwittingly been included, the GCE GUIDE will be pleased to make amends at the earliest possible opportunity.